I am so honored, and I would like to say THANK YOU to a lovely Paula Bianchi for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I enjoy to read her blog https://thisweirdchicksblog.com/
She is an expert of metaphysical. I love reading Spirits/Ghosts. I am happy to discover her here,
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules Are:
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their blog posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Paula Bianchi’s 11 Questions to me:
1 – What inspired you to write your blog? I love teaching my children and playing quizzes. It makes me so happy and gives me confidence. My blog is called “Empower your knowledge and happy trivia”.
2 – Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Both
3 – Do you have any siblings? I am proud of being a big sister. 1 sister and 1 brother.
4 – Which is better, the book or the movie about the book? Book is better, because books allow me to experience the story of my own pace.
5 – Would you rather receive the gift of someone’s time or a material gift? Gift of someone’s time, it is very thoughtful.
6 – What’s your favorite flower? Rose
7 – Do you have any hobbies? Yes, photography and reading.
8 – Where do you like to take a date or your spouse? Enchanted castle.
9 – What was your favorite subject in school? English, i love reading all the time.
10 – Do you exercise? I walk everyday and do yoga twice a week at home.
11 – What’s your guilty pleasure? Watch TV Show “A Haunting”.
My 11 Nominees are:
- Book ‘Em, Jan O
- Mitch Teemley
- Lagrangian Republican Association
- Sarah Angleton
- The Godly Chic Diaries
- Cee’s Photo Challenges
- European Royal History
- The Linear Learner
My 11 Questions to my Nominees:
- How many books have you read in your lifetime?
- What is your favorite book?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Have you ever experienced any paranormal activity?
- How many languages do you speak?
- Do you sing?
- What will you do for Halloween?
- Do you often visit a museum?
- What countries would you like to visit?
- What is your favorite TV show and why?
- Do you cook or bake a cake?
Thank you to my followers! Keep it up! Hope I see your blogs daily for a long time 🙂
Thanks again, Paula, for nominating my blog for the Sunshine Blogger Award. 🙂