1 – Question – 2 – Research – 3 – Hypothesis – 4 – Experiment – 5 – Analysis – 6 – Conclusion
History is really important because it helps us understand why we live the way we are living and why we are where we are as a species and country. Studying history allow to learn from the mistakes of our ancestors so we do not do the same things they did and work to become a better place.
How well do you know the European Union ?
- What is the European Union ? = A unique economic and political partnership between 28 democratic European countries.
- What are the purpose of the European Union ? = Peace, prosperity and freedom for its 500 million citizens – in a fairer, safer world.
- What was the European Union called before ? = European Coal and Steel Community (ECSC).
- When was the European Union created ? = 1993 by the Maastricht Treaty
- How many countries are in the European Union ? = 28
- What is the motto of the European Union ? = United in diversity
- How many stars are there on the European Flag ? = 12
- Why are there 12 stars on the European Flag ? = It is a number that represents perfection and completeness.
- What was the former name of the currency for Europe, now known as the Euro ? = ECU
- What is the anthem of the European Union ? = Ode an die Freude (Beethoven)
Greatest Inventions from 18th, 19th, and 20th Century