- What is Boston Tea Party ? = Political protest by the Sons of Liberty
- When was the Boston Tea Party ? = December 16, 1773
- Who led Boston Tea Party ? = Samuel Adams
- Where did Boston Tea Party happen ? = Boston Harbor
- What did the colonists do ? = They dressed up as Native Americans, went aboard the British ships and poured out the tea into the Boston Harbor. (342 chests tea valued at $75,000 into the water)
- Why did it occur ? = Because the colonists did not want to have to pay taxes on the British tea.
- Why did the British put a tax on tea ? = To show the colonists that the British were in control.
- How did the colonists feel about tea ? = It was their favorite drink in the colonies.