How long has the German language been around ? 500-1250 AD
- German alphabet has 30 letters.
- These dots on the ä, ö, ü letters and ß (two ss)
- German is the most widely used mother tongue in the European Union.
- Old High German dates back to 8th Century and is similar in many respects to Anglo-Saxon.
- German is written and read from left to right.
- German words can become overwhelmingly long.
- The three stages of hair growth are the anagen, catagen, and telogen phases.
- Each strand of hair on the human body is at its own stage of development.
- Hair grows from the follicle, which is fed by blood vessels that give it nourishment.
- Once the cycle is complete, it restarts and a new strand of hair begins to form.
- You have more than 100,000 hairs on your head, but you lose some every day. About 50 to 100 hairs fall out each day while you’re washing your hair, brushing or combing it, or just sitting still.